You are welcome to discover all the information andentertainment of this Organo™ Gold International (H.K.) Limited Website ("Website").
Site visitors can freely explore this Website largelywithout having to reveal any personal data. On occasion however, it may be necessaryfor the Organo™ Gold International (H.K.) Limited to gather information onyou for a specific purpose. We will always inform you when we are collecting suchinformation. It is our intention to respect your request for privacy, and we tryour best to provide you with communication channels to facilitate this. Once allgathered information has been used for the intended purpose, it is destroyed or identified.
Organo™ Gold International (H.K.) Limited has created this statement in order to demonstrate its firm commitment toprotecting your privacy. The following discloses our information gathering methodsand dissemination practices for this Website. Organo™ Gold International (H.K.)Limited is not responsible for the privacy practices of other linked sites.
Use of your Personal Information
Organo™ Gold International (H.K.) Limited collects certain information from you when you use our website. This includes:
● Contact details and basic user informationincluding your name, email address, telephone number;
● Your marketing preferences including interestsand market list assignments, marketing objections, website data;
● Usage information including how you use ourwebsite such as clicks and pages which have been shown to you, referring webpageaddress;
● Device data and log information including IPaddresses, device ID and type, and details about your use of our website, browsinghistory, search queries, browser type, session frequency, geolocation information,wireless and mobile network connection information;
This information is used by us to further our statutory objectives. In particular,Organo™ Gold International (H.K.) Limited may use the data collected andprovided by you for one or more of the following purposes:
1. To create customer profiles, maintain customer records and to communicatewith you, fulfill your requests and respond to your inquiries and feedback;
2. To send you important notices or personalised messages;
3. To administer the operation of our Website to allow you to use the servicesand functions of our Website, to conduct Website maintenance, trouble shoot problemsand to continually improve your Website experience and improve our products andservices;
4. To provide services in connection with bookings or registration with ourevents and programmers;
5. To identify you for entry into lucky draws or any other promotional activitiesor events;
6. To facilitate lucky draws, promotional activities or events and notify youof the results of the lucky draws, promotional activities or events, announce winnersand arrange for the subsequent presentation or redemption of prizes;
7. To tailor and personalise content and make recommendations (including bysending you push notifications) to suit your tastes, interests and preferences;
8. To develop, display and track content for the purposes of customising orpersonalising advertising, offers and content made available to you based on yourusage of websites, mobile applications or services, and analysing the performanceof those advertisements, offers and content, as well as your interaction with them.We may also recommend content to you based on information we have collected aboutyou and your viewing habits;
9. To send you marketing materials, news and information which we think willbe of interest to you such as our latest promotional activities and upcoming events;
10. To assist with identification of visitors, and to determine appropriate services;
11. To monitor, evaluate and analyse trends, data, usage and activities in connectionwith our Website and services;
12. To keep internal records, decision making and facilitate internal purposessuch as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve our products and services,in addition, such internal records will be used to maintain opt-in and opt-out lists;
13. To detect, investigate and prevent fraud and other illegal activities andprotect our rights and property; and
14. To use your personal information for purposes associated with our legal orregulatory obligations.
When you come to our Website, our server software recordsthe domain name of your computer. We may also track the pages you visit. We do thesethings so that we can measure traffic, gauge the popularity of various parts ofthe Website, gain some general knowledge about our audience and compile aggregated statistics.
Organo™ Gold International (H.K.) Limited will take reasonable steps to ensure that all information we collect, useor disclose is accurate, complete, up-to-date and stored in a secure environmentaccessed only by authorized persons. However, we give no warranty against thirdparties hacking into the data or any unauthorised access to the data by anyone.